IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It would be an understatement to say it’s a volatile market. The...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    It would be an understatement to say it’s a volatile market. The macro has been a big driver of market sentiment and unfortunately the fear of prices falling often overwhelms rational investing. Have a look across the market at small cap stocks, IHL is not alone.

But the fundamentals of IHL have changed… they’re significantly better today than they were 12 months ago.

Unfortunately there’s very little discussion on the fundamentals and I guess that’s a sign that most punters are focused on, or worried about the share price. Fair enough, it’s not much fun.

FWIW, the OSA clinical results are still outstanding, the $10b per annum market opportunity is still there and the funding to execute is all in place. A 3-5% penetration of that market would yield a multi billion outcome IMO, but not everyone on this thread will have the conviction to be there when it happens.

All the people I’m close to have been buying, some of them heavily. They know the business, management and don’t read HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.