IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-14919

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Hey @Lurker99

None of us can say with any degree of certainty exactly how much the CR has influenced things, but directly after the CR news dropped, the price stayed stable at around 20c for 10 days before journeying south, so that tells me either the droves of disgusted retail investors have very slow deliberation processes, OR other factors are a lot more relevant to the SP movement.

I'm sure the bridge you want to sell me is very nice, but I don't actually need one. Thanks though! *backs away slowly*

In any case, it isn't so important to me that some of the SP loss is due to the CR. What matters to me is whether the CR was the right decision or not. If it was, emotional reactions to it, even if they result in some selling, aren't what we should be wasting our attention on, in my opinion.

Right now, the economic forecast for 2023 and 2024 vindicates the decision made by the BOD. If that changes and interest rates start dropping sooner than predicted, then I'll be happy to say in hindsight that the BOD should have waited for better market conditions to do their raise. But even then, as we all know, we only have the past and present upon which to base our decisions, and the BOD is no different. So it boils down to whether they were willing to take the risk of raising in worse conditions later: worse conditions that seem to be likely to arise. Nobody who is thinking rationally can blame them for not taking that risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.