IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

it baffles me that you and others can still say this was a good...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    it baffles me that you and others can still say this was a good deal, but then talk about the future prospects so highly. dont get me wrong. i dont think having additional cash on hand is a bad thing at all. but, all the bulls seem to spruik how much potential and how much news flow will be coming and how theres multiple to be achieved from here, yet the cr was offered at a discount with free 1:1 options. there is no binding agreement so whoever provided the funding is irrelevant until proven otherwise, this includes their so called support. you can not value this deal on what ifs and maybes or hopes and dreams only on the specifics.

i dont want to keep going over it. its done now, but there is absolutely no way if any investor in ihl looks at this deal on paper that they can say it was a good deal. your lying to yourself and everyone else by saying it wasnt bad. i get it though, enternal supporters dont want to say otherwise and sure maybe it was worth taking a bad deal for the cash and potential support and only time will tell those things, but we dont have a crystal ball only the facts of the deal and they were bad terms for ihl.

doesnt mean the bod has lost their way, they know more than we do but for heavens sake stop trying to sell this deal as a win because it wasnt.

any way ill try not to comment on it anymore, merry christmas and a happy new year to you mate and everyone else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.