IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-14968

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I think in order to keep this discussion thread fair and square and rational.

The sentiment and disclosure are just not enough. We need the entry price.

I am fairly sure all the cheerleaders are still bag holding. Hence, the bullish and optimistic sentiment. That's also the reason why they have zero empathy towards the people who bought at 30 to 70 cents and don't care about the facts that the share price has dropped about 70% in the last 12 months.

I consider myself lucky that have earned some quick bucks buying at 50s and sold at around 70s by riding the Nasdaq train. Everyone was saying Nasdaq will increase the exposure of the company back then, and now they are talking about exposure by giving out cheap shares to "sophisticated investor/strategic partner". To be honest, I don't have too much emotion tying to this company. A dilution is dilution, a bad deal is bad deal, whether Joel worked like a machine and share price dropped below cap raised price is fact. If the so called strategic partner wanted more shares they could have buy more on the market to boost the confidence, but nope.

GLTAH and DYOR. Happy new year everybody. For all the new shareholders, treat a forum like a forum and raised genuine question. HC is not a dream factory even many people think it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.