IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Lol, yes, why don't we let the vocal minority of hot copper...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Lol, yes, why don't we let the vocal minority of hot copper posters who are let down by the IR encompass all of Joel's investor achievements thus far.

Joel, if you are reading this, please don't be bothered by it, the internet is a funny place, remember this is the place where flat earthers unite and kids used to cut themselves for Justin Bieber as part of a viral trend that started as a joke on a 4Chan forum.

I have worked in management before, and can definetly confirm that you don't get to where you are (the top) by being a poor leader. There are far too many important stakeholders both below and above a manager in the heirachy. If you were really a poor CEO, you wouldn't have made it up this far.

Even at lower levels in your career such as Regional Manager at Mars or Territory Sales at Phillip Morris, from experience I can confirm that when you're in those positions you have a lot of eyes looking at you through scrutiny - higher ups watching how you perform, to subordinates sending their complaints or praises of you to their higher ups. I've worked under some extremely poor managers, and had let my higher ups know that, so I'm quite confident that you don't get to CEO without a strong reference and leadership skills.

To those complaining that he doesn't have a degree, are you actually kidding me? You're seriously going to partake in the age old adage that having a degree matters? That's called an argument to authority, and a poor one at best. Even if he doesn't have a degree, which he probably does, why would it matter? He's at the top of the C-suite? Most people get MBA's to try get themselves a spot on the board let alone the big seat... he got there without one, says more than not having a degree says.

Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates don't have degrees either.. but you know who does? The local barista, the local Subway manager, my mechanic friend who never wants to set foot an office, my unemployed self who lives off share income and a huge leave payout...

I think it goes without saying that what Joel has is worth more than the few chapters from an overpriced textbook being temporarily memorized and easily forgotten which a degree 'provides'. Leave it to the experts, whom we have a great scientist Mark, and not to mention the rest of the Board. If Joel wasn't competent he'd be out by now.. the IHL board are some pretty big fish with the power to remove him.

But like you, I am only one punter on HC, and this perspective (luckily) is only as important as your own (not very) so please, let's hear more about why a 60k piece of paper would make him more effective, oh wise hot copper frequenters... And what would you do to make IHL better? Backseat Board Members... Lol

mattstambe, I don't mean to slur against you or direct this just at you, more to all, but to reply to your comment about not seeing what he can add from a knowledge perspective, mate, try 14 years of real management experience and high calibre decision making from many important roles.. if you can't see the value that adds then I don't know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.