IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Reposted @mattstambe as apparently I upset you and the post was...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Reposted @mattstambe as apparently I upset you and the post was removed.

I note you haven’t responded to any genuine questions asked of you

Below are my thoughts to each of your comments.

1. IXHL has been listed for less than 12 months and has not completed a NASDAQ capital raising yet. Until that occurs it is unlikely the company will be covered by any major institution for obvious reasons. This has nothing to do with Joel or any other board member, it’s a function of the relationship between corporate and research. The fact you aren’t aware of how institutions operate tells me your a retail punter.

Secondly, 2022 was the worst performing year for the NASDAQ since 2008. All our peers have either performed similarly or worse than IXHL. And many of our peers have research from the type of institutions you mention. In other words, having said research would have been a mute point given the year we’ve just experienced.

2. APIRx. Firstly, you neglected to make a point. Secondly 99.97% of voting shareholders approved the transaction, including myself. If you actually hold shares then your holding is clearly minuscule and irrelevant. And in this game it matters how many shares you own.

If you want to make a point about the actual merits or otherwise of the transaction then please go ahead.

3. Why? I disagree, but it’s difficult to discuss your statement as you haven’t actually made a point or provided an example of any NASDAQ biotech that supports your opinion.

4. This is total garbage. Joel has an exceptional grasp of the subject matter and anyone who’s spent time with him or seen him present would attest to this fact.

You’re welcome to hold that opinion, but you’re wrong. I spend time with many of the big shareholders and they are all experienced, wholesale investors. Every single one of these people would disagree with you.

5. Why? You’ve made a statement but provided no evidence or detail to indicate your thought process. Presumably you’ve also not discussed this with any of the IHL board, including Joel which means you don’t have any insight into the strategy at all.

Again, you’re welcome to hold any opinion you like but the major shareholders disagree with you and they understand the strategy.

6. If you believe that opinion is correct then you should sell.

IMO you are completely disingenuous about your intentions.

I think you’ll find the majority of shareholders believe Joel is a very, very good CEO and highly capable. Again, if you disagree then find another investment because you certainly don’t hold enough shares to influence this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.