IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Just some food for thought here, when comparing EMD and others...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Just some food for thought here, when comparing EMD and others to IHL.

I am not totally up to date with the other Psychedelic Company Pipelines

As for Incannex, we have 20 + pipelines. IHL is not 100% psychedelics?

Our valuation from Eddison Group is currently based on our lead candidate IHL-42X
    "We ascribe
    92% of the company’s valuation to IHL-42X,
    1% to psilocybin and
    7% to cash.

We have not included the earlier-stage assets IHL-675A or IHL-216A in our valuation; however, we will revisit our valuation following the clinical progression of these therapies."
    https://www.edisongroup.com/research/addressing-unmet-needs-via-alternative-approach/31265/

I will leave it to the smarter ones amongst us to assign a current market value to the PSI-GAD program???

Edisons have decided at this point in time it's 1% of their valuation.

Whereas with EMD and others, their Psychedelics program/s could represent a much higher % of their Market Caps.

If we improved in value today by 10+ plus percent and we can dedicate that increase on the back of the TGA news alone and can ascribe that increase solely to.... PSI GAD what percentage increase has our PSI GAD program increased today?

I will be interested to see an update on our valuation from Eddisons once the results of the first part of PH2 PSI-GAD are released to the market, but currently, we have no results.

GLAH rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.