IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Kev those vibes have been around for a long while now. I think...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Kev those vibes have been around for a long while now. I think whats slowly changing is that people are actually starting to grasp the economic reality.

The last time we saw this price was November/December 2020.

If we go from, say, December 1st 2020 to now, thats 811 days. 2 years, 2 months and 19 days.
    No one who has bought IHL during that entire period is in the green. (obvious caveat being if you were averaging up) That includes our placement investor who purchased at 20.5c, so currently after a short investment term they are down on todays low 34%.

There has been a lot in the news lately about the 880k odd mortgages that come off fixed interest rates shortly, the worldwide inflation, job markets tightening etc etc..
    Some of that has been in the news a long time, but it really hits home for people when it impacts them directly, as is coming shortly for a lot of Australians.

When you consider just how much retail money flowed into the markets and into speccies like IHL that got super pumped all over social media, then consider how those investments have no realistic chance of recovering any decent portion of those losses for years and the fact that a major deadline in financial change is just around the corner for many, its not hard to see why we have reached the point we have.

Are we at capitulation yet?

Partially, I'd say yes, but I also expect more days like today in the short term future.

If you have been saving your pennies and you're a believer, then at least you have a potential choice to make that could pay off in the longer term.
    If not, you're in the position of potentially watching your already significant loss get even worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.