IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-15327

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Just looked at the chart, number of shares sold, sentiment and events:
    - higher volumes recently
    - two "bigger" lots (1,250 mil and 961 k) sold off yesterday. IMHO retail holders started to sell recently.
    - macro to get worse, like it or not. Lurker is right, not the best environment for small companies like IHL.
    - even the long term investors (retail), like me, start to lose their patience over IHL. My portfolio suffers and is down thanks to IHL. Only if I had...
    - 1 $ options are to expire. No miracles here.
    - SIG paid 20,5 cents, to 14 cents now. If you believe they are true strategic partner, than 14 cents and bellow should be a good entry, long term.
    - All news, articles, analysts like Edison, "builders" and etc. won't make any difference. Constant up-ramping and and attempts to prove something will get hammered by the low SP. Nothing else kills the sentiment as good as the low SP.
    - MC (222 mil at the moment) and going lower: ASX300 - "all bad things come in threes", maybe IHL will go out of the index in 2023,
    - SP may tank, capitulate and hit lower levels, faster than expected. My target of 14-16 was reached, not trying to catch this knife. Next 8-10 cents in 2023.

IHL turned from market darling to one of the worst performers. ZLD may be the champion. 2023 is going to be interesting one and those of us who expect any sudden reversal of the trend should get reality check. Time to watch and get ready. Where's Joel and MM?

Be healthy, stay positive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.