IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Time.that's what it will take freebobby, time.No one can...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Time.

that's what it will take freebobby, time.

No one can tell you with 100% certainty when that will be, anyone that reckons they can is just lying.

IHL aren't reacting to market conditions, they are trying to create a successful business that (ideally) all us holders benefit from for years to come, not to
    mention the folks who will benefit from
    the treatment.

I've been in this market for along time and if you're invested in something, actually invested then there will be a number of times when that decision is put to the test.

when that happens, you sell, hold or buy.

That all depends on the individual.

The only thing you can do is what you can always do. Review your decision, review the evidence and decide whether you believe it or not.

There isn't a person here, or in the markets really that's enjoying the plunges so far this year across any stock.

(Inverse eft, short positions, puts or harvesting tax losses are probably the exceptions to that.)

It absolutely sucks watching your hard earned get exploded, but that's the game.

For me, IHL is still the horse to back, but it's really hard to do that at the moment. I could be totally wrong though.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.