IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Mate, I understand the pain, I have not sold any and I have a...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Hi Mate, I understand the pain, I have not sold any and I have a lot. Yes it stings for sure, especially when the results and progress are so solid.
    What helps me is the people on board, in my experience when you put some of the best people in their fields together, time usually means they achieve outstanding results.

So guys like George from APIRx for example - I was lucky enough to have breakfast with him when I was in the USA in in Sept. Very impressive man, and extremely well connected over there. He was very humble, down to earth and very experienced. The main thing he said was in 20 years on being in the game and coming across all sorts of people, he has never met anyone like Joel and Troy who do things as well as they do and keep to their word 100%. He said in Pharma it is all about executing every step properly, and taking no short cuts, and that is exactly what these guys are doing. He was not over confident or pumping things at all, but you could tell by the way he spoke, that he has a very high level of confidence in the future of IHL. (Remember he saw value at 57c).

Robert Clark, again we have seen his credentials in prior posts, but he is as good as it gets for where we are at and what we are doing.

Then we have Dr Paul on board, one of the most highly regarded people in his field, in the world.
    So you have the best guy running the program, no we have engaged a world class formulation company to provide the drugs, in one of the most promising fields of mental health.

We also have Mark and the rest of his team who are outstanding.

Every step these guys take involves getting the best people or organizations on board from formulating drugs, to CRO's that run trials, to the best people available to develop and advance each program.

So yes I hate this SP action, but I have absolute confidence that with the best people involved, using the best resources in the world, that our chances of big success in numerous programs are very high.

When BP eventually starts to take notice, and everything has been done to the highest quality, the results should follow.

This sector has been smashed world wide, ATAI for example has copped it worse than anyone. The are $1.25 atm, but I have read from over 6 analyst's in the USA, they have a 5-13 dollar target on them just this year. So while I don't know where the bottom is for us or them, I do see the sector turning well an truly this year as all of the collective results flow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.