IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-15753

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I agree with so many of the above comments.
    yes speccie stocks this week are taking a beating.
    yes biomed stocks in particular are copping it with no retail trust atm.
    what lurker said I myself have low 20’s average, yes I have another buy order in for 10c (hopefully it never fills but I literally feel for the first time I could eat my own words on that statement).
    yes this company as many who have been here a while and newbies who on the face of the companies fundamentals/results and pipeline of goodies to come is amazing, but and a big but at that the last 12 months are nothing short of an investors nightmare.
    I have a few other speccie stocks which I believe in but nowhere near the sentiment I hold for Ihl that have garnered me pretty decent profit in the last 12months.

to go with that as @thevinnys pointed out with his easy to read chart, there is so many news/results ongoing a that is set to drop before eofy and eoy but unless there is a genuine outside offer or a streamline of revenue I just don’t see this getting better anytime soon. Which is very difficult for me to say but if I am
    looking at it with worldwide sentiment and what the asx investors of Ihl are tossing up over the last few months even with good announcements, it’s hard for me to
    argue otherwise.

each to their own of course but geez it is hard. I will continue to hold because I have to obviously and try avg down where I can.
    I don’t have a stop loss on this stock but that will change accordingly with a negative result or announcement obviously. Gltah
    Last edited by Harambe9: 12/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.