IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-159

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

Good post mickey great opportunity for us here . We know the anti inflammatory qualities of MM and as I understand it COVID 19 is a form of ARDS so if IHL -675 is shown to have efficacy then there is a huge available market and IP protection . They have work to do but it is exciting times for sure . A further point IMO is that given the astuteness and quality of the board and the team of experts at hand Sud and his team as we all know I would be surprised if the Board would go down this path if they were not confident of success as I would expect that they would want their first foray into IP to be successful as we all know what happened to BOT when it did not hit the mark .

IMO it augers well for IHL and its shareholders i am patient and will hold as we have plenty of market maker opportunities in the pipeline any once of which if successful will IMO result in multiples of the current SP .

I too am happy the Board is conservative as they are building a company and not simply the SP on hype upon success or partial success of any of the trials with the IP protection we will be re rated in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.