IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-15906

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I'd reserve terms like "hopium" for posters who upramp without evidence or justification

- Can't deny that, they did their research far too well specially about IHL. The hopium part is mainly coming from the addressable market, estimated patient, fee per patient. And often, the competition and level of entry into the industry are under emphasize. Hence,the hopium kicks in. For example, when I question why no Big pharma or medium pharma, interested in buying out IHL at such low price? They will say they are waiting for trial result and profit to kick in, then they proceed to say how confident the BOD is when it comes to the success rate of phase 2 trial. And just recently, IHL is launching a new clinic in Melbourne, I raised the same question again why no other bigger pharma interested in buying up IHL since it seems like there is immediate income stream? They said, Big pharma wouldn't be interested in such small profit. Then, they proceed and do calculation about 600 patients, 40% net profit margin and branches across Australia.

I was like come on, mate, if it sounds that interesting. Surely there will be someone intrested in buying this of gem.

So my conclusion is currently there must be some big misaligment between the share price and the fundamentals. Possibilities are as follows:

- Fundamentals are real, but share price is slow to catch up
    - Fundamentals are real, but the market cap is still too high.
    - Too much dot joining in relation to fundamental, lead to unrealistic expectation
    - more

Lastly, I think you can just blame the macro condition for however long, but you can't deny the fact that the share price action and volume is very ugly these days unless you got in at the 2 cents (mouth guard days). To understand a company, you have to look past the company. No matter what, there is always a big risk when you put all eggs into 1 basket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.