IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

P Punk, "its always darkest before dawn"- someone said this,...

1. 2,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    P Punk, "its always darkest before dawn"- someone said this, almost a year ago. Just on the opposite - "winter is coming".
    Now please elaborate, what was so huge with NASDAQ listing? Any benefits? I haven't seen any but money spent and almost no liquidity over there.
    Most of you forget IHL is not alone, there are competitors (bio-tech) and so called "addressable market" is not only for Incannex. When people mention this "addressable market", I always wonder their estimations and projections. At some point their fantasies get ridiculous.
    "A proper first mover advantage in the psych space with the best minds with industry respect" - do you really think IHL is the only one in the industry doing this? Being first means nothing. Hopes and believes on the markets have produced nothing but disappointment.
    "But once 15c, 21c and 35c are broken then its on" - won't happen any time soon, not in this macro environment, not before they do something real, not just fluff.
    We've learnt to be humble, the hard way. Lesson number two is yet to be seen. Just for a second, imagine IHL failing one of their trials, and it will happen sooner or later. Then it will be punished, real hard. What we have to accept now, there's no more love nor empathy for IHL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.