IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-15934

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hope you're all having a fantastic IHL Friday!

Even though by a narrow margin, we saw the volume surpass the amount traded on May 15th. That was the day when we had a daily candle closing at 10 cents.

Since then, we've seen a somewhat contradictory pattern - the price has been moving upwards, yet the volume has been dwindling. However, today's trading volume, despite being only slightly higher, suggests that we're in for a change.

By outpacing the volume traded on the 15th, we have a robust indication that the bottom has closed and that we're seeing a trend reversal. This is a classic case of market dynamics.

The upward move in volume, coupled with the price, hints at the bullish sentiment brewing among traders and market makers (did I mentioned i smell burnt shorts?). we may soon see a price level of 15.5 cents.
    So, after this upward climb, I expect a minor price correction before the upward trend continues. Remember, this is just part of the market's natural ebb and flow.

However, it's crucial to approach this with a healthy dose of realism. While today's trading pattern is indeed promising, the financial markets have a knack for surprising us.

So, I'm keeping my eyes peeled and my mind opened.

Exciting times are certainly ahead of us. Or not...

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.