IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-15941

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Away?
    I've been posting regularly: I merely missed your post because it landed on one of two flying days, followed by jet lag and dental surgery. Do you know how to use the search function? You'll see I've posted perhaps at least one or twice per week for the past couple of monrhts.

But this ridiculous accusation of yours is in line with how unfounded the rest of your previous post was.

So, it is helpful that you've spelled out that I am one of the 'so-called experts' you bitterly referred to.
    Perhaps you can now enlighten us as to who proclaimed me an expert? Or perhaps point to where I labelled myself one? Good luck with that.

Your post hit as much of a nerve as any misguided post does for me: I like to help folks remove emotion from their approach, and I detected bitterness against other posters in your comments. The hope was to help you take responsibility for your own decisions by reminding you, rather gently I thought, that you are not naive, and that nobody here is a 'so-called expert'. I failed spectacularly, but the loss is all yours.

There is plenty of bearish commentary I agree with. You just think you know me... which is pretty comical considering this is the internet.
    Last edited by malkazoid: 20/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.