IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

That right there is the psychology stuff I am always looking for...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    That right there is the psychology stuff I am always looking for mate....

1) IHL veterans joining excessive dot and create hopium on hotcopper, potential investors bought in.

2) Share price slump

3) Investor bought based on hopium and starts questioning the validity.

4) IHL veterans stepped in and said "If you’re listening to people on HC and basing your investment strategy on that information there’s isn’t much hope of any recovery from that"

5) Now back to point number 1, isn't that the goals and intention of hopium posts? Get more people to know about a company that's you think are great and has potential?

The psychology of this reverse cycle of blame shifting, seems to works well and supported heavily by the IHL veterans.

There couple of questions need to be raised here:

1) When a hopium post is created, is share price or market cap ever being considered? Or it is an afterthought?

2) The goal post kept getting push forward.

3) Does IHL veterans ever consider current market cap is overvalued after considering the market sentiment? Mayeb not, many still claim great buying opportunities.

ime003, you got your whole family into this. I hope you are still in green position as I know family is everything to me. I hope it does for you as well. All the best, either it is a great lesson for you and your family. Hope it giddy up from here for you. Even though I think it won't be.
    Last edited by sylau90: 03/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.