IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-1617

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Dronabinol is synthetic, which is the main ingredient that will be used in IHL-42X for OSA.
    At least we have that going for us. It's also FDA approved in the US to treat nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy.

Very high chances that if IHL-42X combination novel drug works better than Dronabinol in treating OSA with a lower dose of the active drug itself, that completely eliminates the only negative that was found in the original Phase 2 Carley dronabinol trial. That negative being that too high a dronabinol dose can cause adverse side effects.

If you look at the Carley Trial closely you will find that three groups were tested. One placebo, one low dose and one high dose. While both dronabinol dose groups achieved better efficacy than placebo, they were similar to each other in terms of efficacy. Indicating that a low dose of dronabinol seems to work around the same as a high dose. Sud alluded in his interview to the possibility that IHL could find a way to "amplify" the positive effect of dronabinol while using a very low dose of the drug, very excited to see if they can pull it off.

Of course, the addition of the epilepsy endpoint is of interest and if we achieve success in that secondary endpoint it could open up a whole new pathway for IHL to explore.

It's really quite a coinflip when it comes to Phase 2Bs, they are the real deal unlike Phase 1B/2A and preclinical stuff which usually achieves "success". Many Phase 2Bs have failed to meet their primary endpoints. Look at what happened to DXB, dumpstered from a 150M MC now down to under 50M. And we cant forget old mate BOT... on top of the world at 200-250M MC before those Phase 2 Acne results sent them crashing back to Earth. It's the success of the previous dronabinol study and the opinion of Camargo Pharmaceutical Services about the likelihood of success for IHL-42X to get FDA Accelerated Approval that makes me so bullish on the success of this trial compared to other Phase 2Bs.

What biotech do you know that is conducting a Phase 2B Human Trial and two preclinical trials running concurrently at this market cap? Diluted with the full conversion of the IHLOBs, we would be at ~50M MC at this SP with $12.5M cash. To any thread lurkers, please tell me if there are any others so I can check them out.

Then there's the bloody unbelievable fact that we would have a higher cash balance than AGH post-IHLOB expiry with less cash burn and by the end of this quarter I expect to see another update on the growth of the oils biz. If we pull $1M+ in sales this quarter you are really going to tell me that the market is going to price us as 1/3 of their MC instead of at least 2/3? Their last quarter was $1.5M with 5% growth quarter on quarter.

What am I missing? It's nuts. I'm going to make a peanut butter and jam sandwich now. Bye.
    Last edited by Exalted: 26/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.