IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16171

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Why on earth would you assume that anyone here is looking no further than addressable market?

Because I don't assume everyone here is a complete idiot, I wager the vast majority of posters understand that we can hope to capture only a portion of TAM if our candidates are successful. All speculative stocks are evaluated starting with this. Even conservative uptake scenarios place some of IHL's assets as company-makers. The rationale for uptake has been explored repeatedly: if you disagree with any of the rationales provided, you are free to express why. Here, your efforts to downplay IHL42x are quite weak. You do not provide any description of the drawbacks of existing therapies IHL42x would compete with, and offer vague fears over side effects, efficiency and allergies for IHL42x. Every drug making its way through clinical trials has those factors and risks - we're all aware of that, thanks. You'll only really be joining the conversation if you start weighing the specific odds of this candidate for each, based on progress to date and existing data for the compounds used in the combination therapy.

I had to chuckle at your suggestion that OSA can be treated for once and for all via surgery. I suppose you love doubt when it comes to Incannex's assets, but suddenly have none when it comes to the downsides and risks of slicing the patient open under general anesthesia? Surgery is typically the last resort for this sort of indication. We're not talking about freezing a mole here. There is a reason the CPAP market is worth upwards of 5 billion USD and growing, but perhaps that didn't occur to you. 5 billion USD represents a hell of a lot of people opting to strap a mask to their faces while they sleep rather than go under the knife. And as has been pointed out here time and time again, most people would prefer to pop a pill, than to wear a mask through the night, let alone have surgery. If you disagree, more power to you buddy. Maybe you're special and like to wear even stranger fancy dress to bed than a CPAP, but while you have your investor thinking cap on, put your own preferences aside and consider what the average human wants. Most of us want to climb into bed without the encumbrance of medical equipment of any kind, let alone medical equipment strapped to our faces.

I'm not sure what you get out of pushing your bizarrely imagined contrarian talking points, but I know I'm not getting anything out of them at all.
    It would be great if you could provide some valid points to support your stance. If there is a specific and valid concern that I don't have on my radar, I'll be the first to thank you for presenting it coherently and thoroughly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.