IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16478

1. 3,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1862
    Hi all
    Was going to post on the Redomicile thread but as there been a big portion of discussion on the move to the NASDAQ here on general discussions thought to post here
    There seems to be a lot of confusion and anger at the US Redomicile and the SP action ATM.
    There has been quite a lot of discussion on HC and good explanation by the CEO the reasons to make the move. It's up to shareholders to decide whether they move and prepare a international platform arm to their trading account.
    There are some SH/institution/Sophs that can't make the change due to super and SMSF requirements and will need to release their investments due to Australian overseas investment protocols.
    Let's call this the Super Factor
    As an astute investor in IHL once the BOD announced Redomicile, the super factor was one of the main hurdles for many invested in IHL. This will in my view, and has ignited a selloff due to regulation where selling on the ASX and rebuying on the NASDAQ or just selling where investors are not prepared to have an international platform or can't.
    I was expecting this super factor and my action was to take as much advantage of this selloff if resulting in downward pressure on the SP. Fundamentally the company is strong and will improve on these strong fundamentals short term.
    One needs to be accountable for their own actions not sue the CEO, imply class actions or just rubbish IHL. The BOD are Redomicile for multiple reasons. I agree and stated in past posts we need more US exposure. Best strategy/accountability for me is buy during panic and where charts indicate oversold and timeframe for a reversal is short term.
    Timeframe
    Shareholders vote due in October and the BOD have stated swift Redomicile soon after so we should be looking at weeks not months to be fully allocated on the NASDAQ trading hopefully in November
    Yes it's hard to see 8cts again and 2 months before voting so SP could get smashed in that time but my DD on this company points me to take advantage of this super factor that presents, accept the BOD decision is correct for IHL and their shareholders and AV down when I can and hopefully around Xmas I'll be glad I kept calm, looked at the situation and acted productively.
    I feel for mum and dad investors who are maxed out and in the red and can't take advantage of more cheaper parcels in their portfolio but this super factor will be long gone by Xmas and looking forward to a good kick from US investors into the new year as more announcements are brought to the market.
    Am I happy for the need to Redomicile....no...as it means more SP pain but if this mean fair value on a trading index where peers are valued 3-4 times our value this move is a needed
    GLAH AMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.