IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16480

1. 4,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8419
    thanks for the shout out

Who cares Alee

the stock presently has no value - its that simple
    until such time as there is quality human data on the back of trials it will retain no value ....MESO is the most recent example yesterday
    you get you're fda submissions incorrect and value is wiped away ....they have been guilty of this 'submission' incompetence a number of times ....there is good reason for legitimate questions in that company circumstance

there is no liquidity or volume in the pharma sector at the moment especially on the ASX ....for all the reasons outlined around stimulus and tightening etc etc blah blah that so many don't get

the potential value in IHL is enormous and has only improved since dec 2021....that is the simple reality

who cares for all the poor me nonsense here and blaming .....it makes those who do it very insignificant and demonstrates complete ignorance of the difference between markets and business opportunity...

at sub 10c this is a massive opportunity for those who get it .....at $1.00 it is still a massive opportunity
    you only incur a loss if you sell below your purchase....dont sell no loss

blame a bod or a person in the company creating the value of the very pipiline in which there is currently a paper loss when the development in that pipeline has been at a premium in 2023 as the news has indicated ....you see what i'm saying don't you

the only reason to be here is to realise the potential returns this company can leverage from that pipeline of drug candidates addressing global unmet need ....

who cares Alee about bad manners?
    who cares about who is proud of who?
    who cares about more blood and pain?
    who cares about your perception of the 'american hustle'
    you are not the company - if you have concerns contact them if you intend to stay

from your post history it will be unfathomable to see you purchase further shares - if so that clearly indicates your duplicitous nature

you show only your ignorance misunderstanding of markets v business opportunity

who cares champ....the sp has no bottom ....no floor ....that is NOT how markets work - the sp is not the business...that is also not how markets work

IHL will flourish on the NASDAQ - dyor

no more from me for you Alee

all the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.