IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I am a significant shareholder in this company & am looking...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I am a significant shareholder in this company & am looking forward to the run into Christmas - the last 2 years have been a boring watch when just focused on the SP.

I understand the frustration that is coming from the SP price. But if you don't plan on selling in the near-term, fortunately that is me, than sit tight.

I have communicated with Joel, as well as other board members in the last 24 hours & continue to be very comfortable & excited with the journey they are on.

Sud selling was not planned, if it was, I am sure the board would have assisted with the sell.

Today's announcement around Clarion Clinics is an example of the drive and vision of the board. Instead of being distracted with the day to day SP, the team is pushing on with what really matters. Clinical asset progression, the rollout of Clarion Clinics & NASDAQ planning.

Clarion Clinic's looks like a future Billion$$ business in it's self.... I think it will be a lot bigger and move quicker than most are thinking. Let's see...

At some stage the SP will reflect all of the forward thinking & hard work that is being conducted at present.

It is easy to pot Joel from your bedroom, but I am a supporter & believer. Go back and read the last quarterly or take a look at the chart to see the amount of company progressive news delivered in the past 2 months. On top of this, the money raised with SIG has put us in a position of strength, any future raises will be on the boards timeframe, I would be disappointed going to market today looking for cash.

Joel has the business in a position of strength and is 100% committed to the goal of putting shareholders in a favorable position in the future.

If you are not happy with the BOD or company, I am disappointed, but encourage you to move on to a miner ((seeing some good times)) or bank ((ASX darlings)) on the ASX as Incannex's future is seeking FDA approvals and trading full-time on the NASDAQ.

If you stick around here, there is no promises the SP is going to change today or next week, it's tough market. But at some stage, I believe there are massive rewards coming to holders. I am confident I will be one of the ones still around and reaping the rewards.

Good luck to everyone, here, in the miners or the banks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.