IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16614

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi BB

In my opinion it doesn't feel like a very good time to be going long on USD denominated assets. Of course the AUD could continue to depreciate against the USD which would work in our favor but the counter to that argument is the AUD is trading at or around its lowest point since COVID began. Further, it has spent much of the last 20 years trading above it's current level.....per the following chart.

The outlook for the AUD against the USD will be impacted heavily by timing of further rate hikes/cuts in both Australia and the US, as well as longer term prospects for China - which is always an unknown.

I am not thrilled at the prospect of taking on USD exposure at these levels but I do believe that listing on the NASDAQ is the right move long term, and I think the benefits of being on the NASDAQ will far outweigh the potential downside of going long USD at current levels....so on balance, it is worth it.

Good luck BB.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5496/5496768-aa4cadcf7914340ae57b994f3771d3d7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.