IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

this topic was discussed at the Melbourne meeting tonight. Pure...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    this topic was discussed at the Melbourne meeting tonight. Pure speculation of course but it would absolutely make sense for Resmed to buy us to maintain the hold they have on the OSA market.
    they can afford to do it (financially), and from a market protection perspective, if we are successful they can’t afford not to do it.

More updates to follow re the Melbourne meeting from other posters but for me, it was so good to hear from Joel and Troy re where we are up to and why we need to shift to the Nasdaq. The Q&A was very useful to help firm my own view that we are on the right path.

also great to meet some fellow shareholders for a beer before kickoff. Thanks TD for organising.

one interesting little gem that was thrown into the discussion was a comment made by Robert Clarke in a recent IHL board meeting (yesterday). In all of his years dealing with the FDA (decades worth), he has never seen a company the size of IHL (ie small) get FDA approval to proceed to clinical trial (phase 2/3) with no push back or amendments.

speak volumes to the work being done to streamline the process and Rick all of the boxes.

also, Robert Clarke, with all his experience in big pharma…IHL is the first board that he has joined…interesting!!

timeframe to Nasdaq is expected to be early November….bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.