IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The reality of IHL now is we really need to see the change to...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    The reality of IHL now is we really need to see the change to NASDAQ where the big money partnerships, acquisitions and relationships happen. I am sure many of those relationships are well advanced. The Pharma market is set for many acquisitions and takeovers over the next few years as widely reported as many drugs come off patent for their lead candidates. They are continually refreshing and we have some amazing opportunities on the go which will raise a lot of attention. I am sure it has already.

Share price is disappointing but I am supremely confident that we will gain a lot of traction there in a big money market. We will be cheap there and very progressed in our programs. We will be a screaming buy and the opportunity is high for AUS investors prior to heading to the US.

I'm all in on the move and I personally feel that Bob Clarke and his network will get a very good result for all investors. For what it is worth I am still very bullish on a multi dollar buyout down the track and hence that is the value proposition. When others fear, others buy. Fundamentals are as good as they have been. I think we all take it for granted that we get approved IND's etc. That doesn't happen without something real, with massive potential and well researched. Acquisitions are happening well North of our market Cap for a lot less in the kit bag then what we have.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.