IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I can provide some context regarding the recruitment of psychs...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    I can provide some context regarding the recruitment of psychs as I work in the psych field.

you're not talking about just recruiting anyone. These programs are highly specialized and because they have not been a reliable source of employment in Australia, you'll find that very few clinical psychs are trained to specialize in this field.

If you recall, there was some information about expressions of interest a while ago regarding clinical training.

This will take time.

More than likely, behind the scenes a number of qualified psychs will have been approached some time ago about the clinic and the company direction. It's only a guess, but I'd imagine these people would either be published or prevalent in their field of research and that field would include psychedelic assisted therapies.

Once the protocol for training is established (bear in mind it may be already) then there would be an invitation to undertake this training.

If you've been invited to something like this, it's likely there would be a non disclosure agreement in place.

So it's likely you'll not find out about the psychs until it's time to deploy them and at that point you'll probably find they have been prepping for some time.

This is all just a guess, based on my experience and similar process with other introduced therapies over the years.

I could be totally wrong
    Last edited by Lurker99: 05/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.