IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16938

1. 7,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2949
    At what point do you admit that you have been completely wrong?

I remember you giving posters crap for selling out, calling them ignorant and blind:

malkazoid.png

You calling others blind for selling out at 50cents. Here we are now trading at 7 cents, nearly every post of yours is bullish on managements decisions, which has CLEARLY proved to be not good for shareholders. Share price low is not good for shareholders.

Nearly every level down from 70cents, every couple of weeks is a post from you discrediting any bearish posters, who were just trying to voice concerns, yet you and your "genius" were accumulating all the way down.

malkazoid2.png

At some point you need to admit you have backed the wrong horse here. Management have clearly made the wrong decisions, it all started with the cap raises with money in the bank imo, very bad decision making, which I said at the time, and has proved to be right.

Given that we are over 95% down from these posts from you trying to dismiss any bearish views, and you are the other bias bulls that have 99% of their posts on IHL, where are all the others gone now? When I see comments from you like "I think there is a great consensus forming that it would be great to move on from this." forgive me for ignoring this attempt at controlling what other holders are feeling and expressing on a public message board.

Perhaps it is you that is blinded, seeing you can not even handle criticism on the company, without wanting it silenced, pretty clear the bias seeing your post history and attitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.