IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-16956

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144

Then again, this conversation may not be entirely productive, as we're comparing apples to oranges. Many people seem fixated on share price as a cause for concern, while for others, including myself, it really isn't. What many don't seem to grasp is that fundamentals are the primary reason most bullish investors are involved in the first place and most of us understand timelines attached to it. I had the opportunity to buy shares at 30c, and now I have the chance to buy at 7c. Trust me, I'll still be buying at 30c when we reach that level again.

If PSi-Gad, 42x, and 675a were to be sold today, what would those assets fetch on the market today? Please share your opinion

I'd argue that raising capital when the coffers are already somewhat full gives the company more negotiating power. Imagine trying to negotiate deals or partnerships when your balance sheet is nearly zero. That's a precarious position to be in, and it doesn't offer much leverage. Spec no revenue, terrible macro.

Let's not forget the strategic consequences of delaying our ongoing and future trials. Particularly for 42x, being first-to-market could be a massive advantage. Delaying trials due to lack of capital might not only cost us time but could also allow competitors to get ahead, thereby affecting its potential market share and revenue.
    Trials can also often go over budget, and unexpected expenses do crop up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.