IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17266

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    "The satisfaction comes from know-it-alls finally suffering like the rest of us have been."

"The only silver lining in this free fall is some of the clowns that were talking rubbish about what a bargain it was when it dropped to 35 cents must be getting awfully close to their buy in and be starting to feel the pain the rest of us have been suffering."

"Of course no one is stressed mate. It's all sunshine and lollipops. Where's Don Clownu and Crombus when you need them to pour oil on troubled waters?"

Mate you're just hurling insults left right and centre. You then go on to ask if we have sympathy for people who have lost money, i.e. take a stance on the moral high ground, after you're just abusing people... You're virtue signalling to this hypothetical group of victims from uprampers.. Idk, this thread is childish, and you're making it worse. I dislike pumpers as much as you, but you've lost what little credibility you had on this as of the last few posts, I'll leave you be mate, keep up the quality content

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.