IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17425

1. 7,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2747
    Thanks for telling me what I think, making a hell of a lot of assumptions here and stating your opinion it like its fact.

As @Lurker99 pointed out " entirely commensurate with the evidence presented regarding their current pending legal/financial issues" perhaps he thought he could sell out higher, but now he doesnt have the opportunity as certain behaviour is coming to light and he is being forced to sell.

I dont find it odd that the same posters that only post on IHL come to eachotheres defences, whether insiders or just individuals that believe in the company made connections over holding and posting over the years. Doesnt concern me, support eachother and give eachother thumbs up, great.

I do find it odd that posting some publicly available information gets a lot of backlash when it seems to show frauduland behaviour. I mean surely you want a clean company.

For what its worth, I dont think you are an insider at all, I think you are someone who bought the narrative and lost A LOT of money on this stock. You were calling me a down ramper as you were buying at up at 18.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.