IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17440

1. 7,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    Nice post , respect.

I hope everyone does well. Look end of the day, the tech is good, those following the industry know that cannabis and its compounds, as well as psilocybin and its compounds can work wonders. A hell of a lot better than whats offered with other drugs on the market at the moment, so there is huge upside value in the market. I think most of us here would agree on that.

Its very curious to me when facts can be bought to the table and when they are they are met with a barradge of criticism posters that only post on IHL.

Where the disagreements seem to come from is the decision making of the people steering the ship, the ship being IHL. There has been a lot of questionable decisions from those directing (like the cap raise and free options) and now we are seeing those questionable characters involved directly with IHL being taken to court for fraud .

Hope everyone gets a chance to make life changing money, and do think that will be on table in this industry, just not sure if its going to be this company, and I think we need to be open to this.
    Last edited by amb005: 22/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.