IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey mate, so I wasn't actually directing that comment at you or...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hey mate, so I wasn't actually directing that comment at you or trying to quote you, I was just echoing the overall narrative some posters were pushing forward, hence why I didn't directly reply to your comment.

you said "Replicate a winning template, like getting huge percentages of ownership of a company at a free or low price, drumming up a lot of a lot of hype through online marketing, including social media sites like hotcopper. Then dumping on market onto citizens who believe their hype and buy in with their hard earned cash?"

This is a bit of a conspiracy theory, given that Sud didn't sell at ATH. Sure he is accused of shady shit but as TV said it's probably fair that he's given benefit of the doubt until proven guilty, however i myself wouldn't buy a car off the guy.

Sud isn't involved in IHL anymore and from my understanding wasn't really involved since mid 2021 after the initial trials and formulations.

I understand the tone of the forum and how it seems people are posting against you, but if you read back a page or two to last night when people first posted the lawsuit, I was one of the first to say thank God he's not on the board anymore. I don't think anyone is faulting you for bringing up the lawsuit, I think it's bad, I think people are disagreeing with the way you're associating the lawsuit with IHL - Sud is just one guy with alot of influence and free will, if any OTHER directors of IHL were named on that lawsuit alongside Sud then I would probably share a similar sentiment to what I think you're saying. However, given Sud himself missed out on selling out for 10x what he could have made if he sold at ATH, I think we need more substantial evidence to believe we're getting taken for a ride.

good luck mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.