IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17550

1. 2,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    I see no use of calling him, I believe him not. I've been warning SH on IHL dealings (CR, NASDAQ, acquisitions and etc.), and I was right. There will be more in the near future. Now small dog with fleas.
    Yes, I own a few (bought long time ago in 2020), haven't added more as I have no trust in BOD nor their strategic developments since March 2022. Peanuts (why insults again, you nervous?), yes of course, I'm a totally uneducated, with low investment knowledge, bad manners and intentions.

Date: June 28, 2022
    Wording back then:
    "Dr Agarwal’s key contribution to the Company was his strategic vision and foresight to originate Incannex’sproprietary cannabinoid combination drugs, IHL-42X, IHL-216A and IHL-675A (Combination Compounds).
    Dr Agarwal’s resignation will also alleviate potential future conflict of interest issues pertaining to workundertaken by Cannvalate Pty Ltd, Dr Agarwal’s medicinal cannabis advisory firm.Dr Agarwal explained, “It is with some sadness that I move on from IHL and I wish the company success init’s future drug development plans.”
    Inncanex’s Managing Director and CEO, Mr Joel Latham said: “The Board of Incannex wishes to thank DrAgarwal for his work on behalf of the Company and wishes him well for his future endeavours.”
    Wording now: "We identified several shortcomings with Sud over a while ago and we decided to part ways with him."

I really envy your positivism and the way you approach this company. Me right or wrong, with low investment knowledge or not, SP is down 91 %. Just do your risk analyses when invest in small risky ventures like IHL. On IHL clinics - IMHO FCF will not come any time soon. Too much expectations again. I'll be happy to be wrong on IHL, only the time will tell. Not ready to buy yet, sentiment and trust are awful now. Let the dust settle. I still believe SP is going down, with many retail and fund holders selling their stock. If I can buy bellow 6 cents, why not?!
    @FiSaver Strangely, almost no one likes you posts, only a few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.