IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17552

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    Actually I don't see how they 'pump up exchange dynamics over trials'.

They are only talking about exchange dynamics at present because there is a vote coming up precisely to determine if we delist from the ASX in favor of NASDAQ direct listing or not. Answering people's questions about this topic is not 'pumping', clearly.

I've also not noticed 'pumping' the 'over 28 assets'. It is part of the data shared about the company where appropriate and that seems pretty natural to me. It inscribes itself squarely within the communicated strategy of seeking an advantageous buyout once one of the assets catches the eye of BP.

I really don't see how you could contrive the fact that we have such extensive IP as a negative ('lack of focus'). Focus is about what efforts we make within that pool of IP, not how big the pool is itself. Many companies collect patents, some of which they have no intent of developing independently or at all. Incannex has been very clear about communicating which assets are under active development, and within that limited pool which assets constitute the set of high priority candidates. If you are claiming to not be aware of the priorities then there are only two explanations: either you have not been paying any attention, or you are being disingenuous.

As for Cannvalate data, please be more specific about the 'ethical issues' accusation you are making. Which trial? What ethical issues? Why be so vaguely ominous if you could instead be specifically ominous... unless you can't be? I will suspend judgement until you respond, but I want to be clear about how your statement comes across.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.