IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Can we stop with unfounded accusations please. 1) We have $30...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Can we stop with unfounded accusations please.
    1) We have $30 odd million in the bank, we are not in debt or any signs of bankruptcy
    2) We have Clarion clinics about to open, posters have checked the building is legit.
    3) IHL-42X has been green lit by the FDA for a blended phase 2/3 trial because of well substantiated scientific studies at reputable establishments.
    4) IHL675-A is in a phase 2 clinical trial after a successful pre-ind meeting with the FDA
    5) Bob Clark joined due to these trials and is highly respected
    6) the BOD have not sold out there shares and are at a paper loss just like us. Skin in the game.
    7) Sud left and he presently has some accusations labelled at him unrelated to our company.
    8) our SP has tanked like many in the startup sector and we have had Sud and Cannvalate selling out. That's over 60 million shares with my calculations. More than enough to explain the shitty SP for me.

So other than associations, what is wrong with the company? Oh, and the credit raise at 20c or so now looks like a premium and we got a good deal. Those $13 million if I remember correct, by a large investment firm, seems like we won on that one. I'm sure they didn't count on Sud selling either.
    I can only go on the facts that I invested in. They haven't changed.

I can't invest or sell based on conspiracy theories. Not to say conspiracies don't happen but there is excellent info to indicate all is good.

9) The science is solid. If we are offered a buyout it doesn't matter about anything else! They buy the IP. If that's solid and I believe it is then nothing has changed.
    Review the facts, not the possibilities. It's your decision to buy or sell. If you think things are dodgy then take a hit and leave, don't just moan about etherical fears.
    If I lose my money I will survive. My fault nobody elses. This was always a large risk that keeps getting de- risked.
    Can we please stop the personal attacks and work on facts. And it's ok to be negative but not out of fear or inducing fear.
    Just my musings and thoughts. Don't listen to me though, just a nutty vet who sticks his fingers up dog's butts!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.