IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Read: "That post is far too long and FACTUAL to read to the...

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Read: "That post is far too long and FACTUAL to read to the end"

That post could have been written by literally anyone who cares to research this company because it is publicly available information. Facts.

How can you label a post as upramping when it is purely laying down the facts? By definition, it is not upramping, and it is far more than just a "narrative".

On the other hand, a group of posters including yourself are very happy to spin your own narrative, based on wild assumptions with (guess what) no factual information whatsoever. Isn't it funny that what you accuse others of doing, they are not. Yet you are the ones perpetrating exactly those behaviours. Unwilling into enter conversation when facts are presented. You cannot respond when challenged.

Sapporo, here's another fact for you. The only person being accused of dodgy dealings is Sud. You know, the guy who is no longer part of IHL but heavily involved with IRX, the company you like to cross promote on these threads. Why don't you travel back to IRX to warn your fellow investors of Sud's shortcomings. It would be far more helpful to those involved.

There is a part of me that wishes you could actually back up what you claim. I would love someone to give me a good reason for the sp decline. This has never been forthcoming no matter how many times I've asked for it. Isn't that strange?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.