IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-17700

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    We still appear to be on track with PSI-GAD! At least...

PSI-GAD
    Completed dosing, I am still expecting an update on results in the new year Q1

IHL-42X BA/BE Study @ C-MAX - Adelaide (Delayed by HREC approval - 4 months)

IHL-42x Blended phase 2/3 12 month patient study - (Awaiting latest update)
    engagement activities.” CEO

IHL-675A (R/A) Original timelines...

Clarion Clinics

Re-domicile
    • CEO is currently in NY
    • View the published re-domicile timeline here on page 38 https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/ihl.asx-3A621403/
    • If the Federal Court Filing has been passed then the next step is the mail out to shareholders.
    • It's been posted that JL is meeting in NY with Analysts / Investors, I can't imagine he would not be meeting with George and Bob & re-domicile updates too.
    • Email from Joel regarding NASDAQ requirements thanks for taking the time to email @rusty02 "The minimum listing price on the NASDAQ is $1, we are well above that with our proposed ratio and the aim is to continue to be well above that leading into the redomicile. We do not expect any issues with the listing requirements with the NASDAQ in this regard."

Click on any of the links for the resources outside of Hot Copper.
    If someone is interested in the latest unpublished information they could email management.
    Posters.....thanks very much for posting Joel's email updates & the noodle lady's updates too, it used to be the horse whisperer!!! haha!

Good luck to all holders rolleyes.png
    Last edited by thevinnys: 29/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.