IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I tend to agree with the first half (the part of what might...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I tend to agree with the first half (the part of what might happen on the ASX). On the NASDAQ I have no expectations, except perhaps that it might take some time for the profile of the company to be lifted, resulting in significant buy pressure. The BOD no doubt already has a roster of interested parties lined up who won't make investment in foreign companies but like IXHL as a US domiciled entity, but whether they will jump straight away or not is impossible to predict. These parties may also buy over a period of time to avoid pushing up the SP in such a dramatic way that it draws attention and reduces their chance to accumulate at favorable prices.

One thing that does make me hopeful we might see some positive price action is that the uncertainty of the ASX delisting will be behind us, leaving quite a bit of positive news flow ahead, in addition to the extremely favorable SP valuation comparison with our peers. I think I'm confident enough to say that once we direct list on the NASDAQ, the days of getting Incannex shares for a steal will probably be numbered. I just don't know how slowly or quickly that window will close. I'm happy either way as I continue to accumulate when possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.