IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It's going to be an interesting time leading up to this...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    It's going to be an interesting time leading up to this vote, no doubt.

Each day of no news, the SP dribbling downwards, random big dumps, general market going down etc etc is going to really test resolve.

It's getting close to the line in the sand, you're either a believer, a non believer or just holding on to hopefully not have to take a massive loss.

I mentioned a while ago it would be interesting to know who is in each camp, my suspicion is many retail holders planning to go to the U.S are not really believers or understanding of the products IHL develop, simply holding on hoping for it to take off in the states.

I'm far from convinced we will hit the NASDAQ with a bang. For all the talk of 'U.S investors can't wait' etc etc, I'm eerily reminded of that same statements when we dual listed.
    (Yes I know the difference in purchasing regarding a dual listing and a single listing, volumes etc etc)

There has been talk, both in the announcements and in the meetings of a CR once we are on the exchange. Timing will play a big part in where we go.

Too early and at a low price will cause massive dilution, something I'm sure the management are painfully aware of.

Interesting times ahead
    Last edited by Lurker99: 06/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.