IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I have read a few posts here lately and there is a lot of of...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I have read a few posts here lately and there is a lot of of stone kicking going on.

Lets have a look at the market, our sector, other spec sectors and the 10 year treasury.

Compass was nearly 10 dollars a month back - it’s now 6 dollars, they haven’t announced any bad news, they just had a huge investment bank invest in them.

ATAI - was as high as 20 at its peak, bottom bashing around
    1.30 at present.

Now the Lithium sector - front page of AFR this weekend saying it’s strong. AGY was 75 now 17.

I am sure there are heaps more examples of specs at or about 12 month lows. It is not fun.

What has happened in the last 90 days with the 10 year has belted the market, it’s gone from 4 to 4.8 percent.

The Russell 3000 which is the spec sector in the USA is as bad as it’s been since the tech wreck in 2001.

I do not enjoy the SP at these levels, but coming on here and kicking the BOD or whoever else doesn’t achieve anything. At some point, things will turn and with results and evidence building around our sector, I see things very differently in 6-18 months.

If we were on 12 month lows and ATAI and Compass and the others in our sector were ripping, I would be really concerned. They are copping the same treatment that we are.

I be spoke to different people recently and numerous have said, now is a great time to get into this sector. You make your money buying when companies like ours are well out of favour because they inevitably turn and come back very strongly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.