IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Yes mate there will be some forced selling this week, between...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Yes mate there will be some forced selling this week, between those in SMSF that have to sell and small parcel holders that did not opt out etc.

I expect strong buying too, personally I am not worried about the exact price we hit the NDQ at, plenty to look fwd to in the next 1-18 months. Lots of regulatory progress in both Cannabis and psychedelic's in US at present as well. All our peers are at or very close to the bottom, so as we all release more and more positive news, things should turn around for all of us.

Keep in mind who just backed Compass. Morgan and Stanley would have done insane DD on Compass and the Pysc sector in general.

https://markets.*.com/news/stocks/up-to-285m-in-financing-compass-pathways-private-placement-backed-by-select-group-of-investors-1032560476

I take great confidence in the team we have running the show, they are doing everything properly and i am very confident that will show in good time.

Easy to sit an watch the screen this week and let it do your head in, but it has nothing to do with what is going on behind the scenes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.