IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Us long termers have all taken a hit. However, we're not focused...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Us long termers have all taken a hit. However, we're not focused on short term fluctuations, yes it sucks, yes I could've timed my entries better with a 20/20 hindsight (foundation of most antithetical arguments being hindsight)

But we're not concerned unless we are forced to sell. I don't know why so many people here are choosing to get angry and emotional over it. I've got a lifetime invested in this company, its success or failure will take me 5 steps up or down the socioeconomic ladder, there's a lot riding on this for me as for many others.

We haven't being declined by the FDA, haven't failed any trials, when you think about it, despite the share price, nothing has really gone that wrong. So why do you choose to let it dominate your life? Do you feel a need to try excise control of the situation as a result of the anxiety you are feeling?

when and if we become insolvent then yes, fire away, no reason to cry now...

There's a philosophical quote who I can't remember the author of, but it's something along the lines of:

"It's human nature for man to ascribe meaning to things they don't understand, such as religions in an attempt to rationalize the divine". I think what people who are blaming Joel etc are doing is that they're just longing for a material reason to pin the share price to, you're just looking for a scapegoat. Maybe, you should accept that much like every other investor - you possibly don't understand financial markets as much as you think you do...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.