IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I find the nonsense on here ridiculous. We have 35M plus in the...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I find the nonsense on here ridiculous. We have 35M plus in the bank with R&D money to come back. We are trading at 2 times cash with all the programs we have. Some of the commentary which has gained the attention of the negative crew who want to tear the company down at any turn is crazy. I get it, you are down money but some of the narrative is so far off point its ridiculous.
    1. The last raise we did has given us the ability not to raise in this environment and given us a run way to late 2024 and beyond. It was raised at a lot higher prices then where we are now so well done Joel.
    2. Clarion Clinics need to have a venue to get TGA approval, so the commentary around paying rent.....please! We do not control the TGA paper pushes. We will have a market leading advantage once we do start though, worth potentially multiple of todays closing MC.
    3. The negative commentary around Joel by some with an axe to grind is compete BS. You don't answer the questions when challenged on here and you are the typical victims who need to blame another person rather then putting your hand up and owning your own decisions.
    4. Those that say management should be buying....again if you are smart enough to read or listen you will know that they can't in fact do that whilst knowing unblinded results
    5. The fact they have pushed along with the next stage of planning with the Psych programs, shows that things are probably tracking alright. Read between the F%@king lines.
    6. It has been Brutal this week and for a while but the truth is it is an artificial environment at the moment with the selling in the move from the ASX. None of us can control that and know the exact bottom.
    7. Besides price I do challenge anyone to tell me what has changed with our IP, our programs, our fundamentals? For me there is only been changes for the positive and price does not match it and there lies the opportunity. Right now it doesn't and I am annoyed as any but at some stage the price will catch up and then those buying now will be rewarded.

Enough said as I could go on and on with the misinformation spread here. TV has done an amazing job and been kind to all. Yet still people try and bring him down. He is not the only one, the list is long. Personally happy to move to the Nasdaq, 1 day to go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.