IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I personally think it will be huge. I had original stock early,...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I personally think it will be huge. I had original stock early, sold some along the way, been buying recently to hold a bigger position than I ever have and are very comfortable that the US is where our future looks brightest.

Know a couple of mates who are involved in the markets in the US. One a broker, another involved in a fund. They consistently have told me that broking houses and funds won’t look at stocks where the main listing is not in the US.

So with all the Aus indexes selling, Aus super funds selling and retails selling in Aus, what do you think happens on the US side? Indexes buy and have to, new retail buy who haven’t had full access previously and those contacts that Joel and the BoD have spoken to such as funds and brokers have full access on a full listing. Not to mention some actual relevant liquidity.

Look there is too much evidence of company’s with pipelines at similar stages getting acquired. That’s in a subdued market. Our peers are well over our valuation. I see biotech rebounding hard as it often does after a big retreat. Things have cycles, I believe we are at the bottom of ours. There lies the opportunity, one which most are too scared to take. That’s why people like some on here do well. They buy when most fear and don’t lose sight of what they have in the kit bag.

All to their own. Some on here believe this will be zero. Now that just makes no sense and shows emotion getting in the way of common sense. I’m happy to give those same people 1c (an improvement on their beliefs) for all their share’s tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.