IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

My, oh, my...Absolutely insane, insane buying opportunity this...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    My, oh, my...

Absolutely insane, insane buying opportunity this week!

I been picking more and more up and hope other have as well.

Hopefully this is the end of the selling, with Sud out, SMSF's out (sadly who couldn't hold on the Nasdaq), ETFs out, and so and so on. Hopefully the decks have been cleaned and upwards and onwards for the Nasdaq listing.

Let's focus on the fundamentals.

There’s 3 main things going on....

1- There’s the sleep apnoea OSA phase 2/3 FDA trial that’s about to start. I think this is expected to run for 12 months across 7 countries. Big trial and could really move the share price if we see a bull market next year, which I believe will happen (global liquidity is picking up and the tightening cycle is ending). The previous OSA phase 2 studies showed really promising results and we all know the drug works - we just need to test it on more people. On the back of this; they are doing BA-BE studies to text the pharmacokinetics and tolerability of the drug to ensure it meets the safety test in healthy volunteers. I wrote back in 2018 that we're coming for Resmed and we're so much closer now!

2- They are opening clarion clinics for psychedelic assisted therapy, aiming to treat approximately 600 people per year in normal working hours and substantially more in extended hour operations. If successful, this business could really scale domestically and internationally. We are also preparing to do a phase 2 FDA psilocybin assisted psychotherapy trial to treat GAD with psilocybin, which the clarion clinics (I believe) will come in handy for patient recruitment. This is obviously two parts and could end up becoming a multi billion dollar business in its own right. Currently waiting for ethics approval.

3- They are doing a phase 2 trial for rheumatoid arthritis which should take half a year. Currently waiting for ethics approval. This will be big as well.

Just look at the facts and what's happening with the business people.

The biotech sector has been terrible since early 2022, along with IHL's share price - just look at a chart of XBI (SPDR S&P Biotech ETF).

The Nasdaq listing could really open doors and end up becoming a blessing for those who can see further than their noses. If the Nasdaq hits all time highs early next year and the biotech sector (XBI) turns around, those who bought at these prices should be laughing.

I'm sleeping like a baby and hopefully other shareholders who can see the bigger picture are as well.
    Hats off to Joel and the board for pulling this off.
    It's been a terrible few weeks, but fortune favours the brave. Hopefully the decks are now clear and we can move upwards and onwards when we list on the Nasdaq in the coming weeks.
    -Trading For Millions
    DYOR
    Last edited by tradingformils: 17/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.