IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I sent an email to Joel asking about the MC issue - earlier...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I sent an email to Joel asking about the MC issue - earlier today.

He has already replied saying they are aware of this issue and are working with NASDAQ to get it fixed. He noted that whilst you would think this would be a simple exercise to correct, it has not been and they are hoping for a resolution asap.

Joel did not say this next bit but it is pretty obvious what the error is. Our MC should be calculated as follows:

- Number of shares which left Aus (~1.55B) divided by 100 equals number of shares on the NASDAQ. Multiply by US$5 = USD77.5m MC.

Instead, the NASDAQ are still using 25 as the denominator - which was used to calculate the value of the ADR's or whatever they were called.

- So they are taking 1.55B divided by 25 and then multiplied by US$5 per share = USD310m. I have rounded my numbers and stuff so it doesn't tie perfectly but it is close enough to make it obvious why the NASDAQ is wrong.

My view is that this could be acting as a deterrent to potential shareholders but per@rusty02 comment above, I agree that any impact is likely to be short term. - they just need to fix it.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.