IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Overall a good balanced discussion. Perhaps worth asking Joel...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Overall a good balanced discussion. Perhaps worth asking Joel about more details on future plans re APIRx.

Big picture/long term, it seems like the company was driven by the prospect of owning the biggest CBD related IP portfolio. That doesn't necessarily mean that they are picking up new lead assets through APIRx. These seem to be 42-X, 675, and Psi-GAD, which as you point out, seem to be chugging along fairly well. Perhaps the APIRx piece is viewed more as a sweetener on top of any potential future deal, which success in the lead asset/s could trigger.

I think the questions to ask are:
    1: What is your longer term plan for APIRx, considering the low expenditure thrown at their projects so far
    2: What is your shorter/medium term plan for APIRx, why has there been less focus on their assets? (Suspect it could be due to funding environment). Probably wiser to spend money on getting P2 data right now.

But yeah, the value destruction here has been absolutely crazy. Considering we know that 42-x at least basically works, I am not too worried, but still crazy to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.