IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19191

1. 1,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1264
    Its an interesting question. Nothing I can do now as i no longer hold, but I can't help reflecting on the discussion on the APIRx deal that @sapporo brought up recently and the value destruction there. They really brought up some excellent points.

IMHO the Board really should come out and address shareholders openly about what has gone wrong there as $124M is an eye watering sum to pay for something that appears to have effectively been "shelved". The silence on this has been deafening. And the share price has cratered from an ATH of 70c to 4.1c when it left the ASX. I have a feeling by the time Australian investors are able to trade the stock in the US, the SP equivalent may well be back at that level. And after that, with the level of pent up demand to sell we might see it rapidly decline from there once it trades. Lets face it, how many Australian investors will be buying more once it trades??? Demand from US buyers seems next to nothing. Who wants to be the last one holding???

But getting back to APIRx - Has the Board done an NPV assessment on the portfolio of assets there? Were there other factors at play that led them to pay so much for this acquisition? In short, what the hell were they thinking? Please tell us?

From what I have heard on the grapevine, there is an independent investigation going on courtesy of some ex-holders wanting answers. Who knows where that will lead??@Ashfield I'd watch this space. Perhaps you'll get your wish after all???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.