IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19244

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi KK - I know I sound like a disgruntled shareholder.....not so much disgruntled but more like frustrated and confused....maybe that's the same thingfrown.png.

Up until now I have tried to stay away from adding fuel to the fire and dragging the tone of HC down - (plenty of folks out there are much better at that than me). But at the same time, I look at the evidence and scratch my head. All of the evidence suggests our SP should be going up.

Not just the conversations with Joel and management about the NASDAQ being a much better place to be listed (that's not really evidence but more selling the promise - and for anyone who attended any of those sessions, I am pretty sure I am not alone in wondering where all the supposed demand has gone). I am talking more about hard evidence - each announcement that we are coming out with is really good news - so why does the SP keep tanking? How can it be explained that good news = significant and sustained fall in share price - at a time when the NASDAQ is going up and our peers are going up?

• Maybe no one in the USA has heard of us - I doubt it given what management said in the build up to the move to NASDAQ.
    • Maybe they have heard of us but are not interested?
    • Maybe we are just not as good as we thought - I doubt it given our news flow and decisions - like the decision to open the clinic in Melbourne. First to market - that will get airplay. My daughter works in the Worksafe space and she recieved an internal memo earlier this week informing them of Clarion opening up and advising them that they should expect alot of requests for treatment for injured workers with PTSD and treatment resistant anxiety as the program gains attention.....brilliant decision to put us in this unique space. So despite me questing Joel I have to say, it is not all bad....this was a great move.

So here is my next thought to round out my ramblings.

NASDAQ investors are in fact interested....very interested and very shrewd....especially Instos. They know we will need to do a CR if we want to keep developing our programs. So they keep the pressure on the sell side and drive the SP as low as it can go, and then collect big time when a CR is offered, knowing that the mugs from Australia are very unlikely to participate (because many of us are frustrated, confused and yep - disgruntled) so there will be more shares available to new investors in the US.

And if that is in fact what is happening, I don't see that as the worst outcome.....at least it would help understand what is going on.

Otherwise, I got nothing except to hang in there and hope/believe that one day IXHL is going to deliver......and yeah, I still believe....despite my frustrated and confused state.

Cheers

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.